A Complete Suite of Cybersecurity Programs
Renowned for its influence and expertise in cyber, Utica College is located in the heart of central New York, and is a comprehensive, independent, and accredited private institution. As a Utica College grad, you will be among alumni that are in the top third of earners nationally according to the New York Times. Their cybersecurity programs have been designated as a ‘National Center of Academic Excellence in Information Assurance/Cyber Defense Education’ buy the National Security Agency (NSA), Department of Homeland Security (DHS), the International Council of Electronic Commerce Consultants (EC-Council), and DC3 Academic Cyber Curriculum Alliance (DACCA).
Learn more about Utica College’s cybersecurity degree programs.
Online Bachelors of Science Degrees
BS in Cybersecurity
Utica’s BS in Cybersecurity arms you with the skills to defend information systems and networks from cyber attacks. The program’s industry-specific coursework focuses on cybersecurity strategy and critical software installation development. The online BS in Cybersecurity degree is a completer program, which means that students must have at least 57 credits or an Associate’s degree from a 4-year institution prior to enrolling in the program.
- Network Forensics and Intrusion Investigation
- Information Assurance
- Cybercrime and Fraud Investigation
- Homeland Security and Emergency Management
- Cyber Operations
To learn more about the BS in Cybersecurity and to request a free program brochure, click the button below.
BS in Fraud and Financial Crime Investigation
Take part in the only online program of its kind, Utica’s BS in Fraud and Financial Crime Investigation. Be prepared for a career in the growing field of economic and financial crime investigation and leave equipped with skills and techniques for gathering, analyzing, and preserving evidence of economic and financial misdeeds. You’ll draw from a variety of disciplines including criminal justice, mathematics, economics, ethics, and sociology to create a holistic approach to the study of economic crime. This is also a completer program meaning, students must have attended a regionally-accredited institution and hold an Associate’s degree or have earned a minimum of 57 credits from a four-year college or university prior to enrolling in the program.
- Financial Investigation
- Fraud Prevention and Detection
The comprehensive curriculum in our Bachelors in Fraud and Financial Crime Investigation program will support your preparation for the CFE exam presented by the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE). To request a free program guide, click the button below and one of our program managers will be in contact soon.
BS in Criminal Intelligence Analysis
Crime analysts lower the rate of violent crimes — like gun, gang and drug activities — using data-driven strategies to analyze patterns in crime and disorder without ever having to physically chase down a criminal. In under two years, you’ll learn the data-driven strategies that make you a top-rated crime analyst, in an expert-led curriculum, without having to leave your home or your current job.
The online BS in Criminal Intelligence Analysis, provides the unique knowledge and technical skills you need, connecting facts, figures, intuition, and abilities in meaningful ways to become a top criminal analyst.
The BS-CIA program also prepares you to sit for these Crime Analyst industry certifications:
- Certified Crime Analyst exam in NY
- Certified Law Enforcement Analyst through the International Association of Crime Analysts (IACA)
- Criminal Intelligence Certified Analyst (CICA) through the International Association of Law Enforcement Intelligence Analysts
The online Cybersecurity and Cyber Policy career field is projected to grow +18% through 2024 – Bureau of Labor and Statistics
Online Undergraduate Certificates
Utica College offers a variety of undergraduate certificate options that can stand alone or be applied to the BS in Cybersecurity. Each certificate requires 18 credit hours and can be completed in under a year. The undergraduate certificate options include:
- Cybersecurity Technologies
- Learn the fundamentals and current issues in the dynamic and growing field of cybersecurity
- Great for professionals looking to change their career path or improve their technical knowledge
- Cyber Crime and Fraud Investigation
- Gain a detailed understanding of how cyber technologies are used to investigate financial crime, white collar crime and fraud investigations
- Apply technical, legal and ethical concepts to conduct high-technology cybercrime investigations and learn fraud investigation techniques
- Cyber Network Defense
- Learn to apply foundational information security principles to assess and utilize cyber defense tools and techniques
- Understand computer hardware and peripherals
For more information on the online certificate options offered and to request a free program brochure, click the button below.
Jump Start Your Career in Cybersecurity
Related Blog Posts
CyberSN has assembled a network of the most talented Cybersecurity/IT professionals to support your needs and fight challenges. See what you need to know.
An ethical hacker examines security weaknesses as it relates to computer infrastructures. Click for a spotlight on a vulnerability & penetration tester.